September 2022 Update: We are currently seeking a Speech Pathologist to join our lovely team on either a full-time or part-time basis. Please see the details below and get in touch to find out more. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are a team of Speech Pathologists who are passionate about supporting children and adults with communication difficulties!
We offer a friendly work environment, regular mentoring and professional development, attractive pay structure and a varied caseload.
Our custom-fit clinic is in the heart of Drummoyne, close to public transport and access to all-day parking. We also conduct preschool and school visits around the Inner West. We offer flexibility to ease the burden on parents as well as to work with children in their learning environments.
Speech Pathology Role
You will conduct assessments and therapy for a range of paediatric and adult clients. Your caseload will be primarily paediatric, but you can choose to see additional adults if you wish.
You will receive regular supervision (according to level of experience) and weekly structured mentoring sessions in both 1:1 and team-based settings.
You will receive regular paid Professional Development opportunities.
You will be supported by our administration assistants who will organise your bookings, payments, and all other admin related tasks.
Skills & Experience
- A qualification in Speech Pathology
- Certified Practising Membership of Speech Pathology Australia, or eligibility to become a member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Current driver’s licence and access to a car
- Current Working with Children Check
- Experience in providing assessments and therapy (new graduates are welcome to apply)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Highly motivated and passionate about helping others
- Experience working with children/adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD and behavioural difficulties
- Experience collaborating with other professionals (e.g. Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Teachers) to provide a multi-disciplinary intervention approach
- Experience delivering Speech Pathology services via Telehealth
How to Apply
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Renae King (Director & Speech Pathologist) on 0420 345 531 or email@example.com
Please submit your CV and cover letter which addresses the essential criteria via email to firstname.lastname@example.org